Even though your Kupat Cholim is obligated to provide medical services they are allowed to charge co-payment for services. The following are listings of services and payments, as well as exceptions and limits, published by the kupot. As always, you should double check any specifics you see published directly with a Kupat Cholim representative.
- Maccabi Co-payments and Exceptions (English PDF)
- Meuhedet Co-payments and Exceptions (Hebrew)
- Clalit Co-payments and Exceptions (Hebrew)
- Leumit Co-payments and Exceptions (Hebrew- best viewed in Internet Explorer)
For more details about Co-payments, discounts and exemptions see the following pages on the Ministry of Health English website:
- Copay – Discounts and Exemptions
- Collection Arrangements in HMOs
- Visiting a Primary and Secondary Care Provider, Outpatient Clinics and Institutes
- Collection Arrangements in HMOs – Drugs Collection Arrangements in HMOs – Drugs
Maccabi’s Co-payment listing is the only one we have found in English to add to our collection of English Kupat Cholim publications and embed below. Even if you are not a Maccabi member, you may want to refer to their listing for a general idea and then follow up with your kupah directly.