Competent medical and legal guidance is important when considering the medical care one wishes to receive in the event of terminal illness. Discussing the issue carefully with family members for the sake of clarity can also be difficult but necessary.
Awareness of rights and the means to fulfill one’s wishes in the most serious circumstances begins with the information below. We are proud to have translated this resource as part of our on-going collaboration with Kol-Zchut.
- End of Life Rights and Information
- Ministry of Health: Living will – providing Advance Medical Directives and appointing a power of attorney
- Lilach – Israel Society to Live and Die with Dignity
- Tmicha: The Israeli Association of Palliative Care
- Home Care from the Kupat Cholim
Not familiar with The Shira Pransky Project?
The Shira Pransky Project was founded to help English speakers in Israel better navigate the Israeli healthcare system and make use of the rights and services that are out there.
To your health ! לבריאות