Finally, comprehensive and useful info in English for new and expectant moms and dads!
- What the real details of maternity leave are (not just what you heard from a friend or co-worker)?
- What’s the difference between a קצבת ילדים and a קצבת לידה?
- Who pays when you call an ambulance while in labor?
- Are they allowed to give your baby formula in the hospital without telling you?
As part of our on-going collaboration with Kol-Zchut, we are proud to have translated and published the most comprehensive source of information in English for expectant and new mothers and fathers in Israel:
We offer these resources, along with hundreds of pages of other Israeli healthcare-related content for free to Israel’s Anglo population, and in exchange we just ask that you:
- Spread the word by telling anyone and everyone you know who might be helped by our site and resources about us and what we have to offer.
- Participate by sharing your own knowledge, thoughts and experiences simply by leaving comments on our site and Facebook page or, for the truly adventurous, in the form of a blog post (email us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Partner with us by contributing to the Project so we can continue expanding and promoting critical information in English for you, your friends, family and all of Israel’s Anglo population!
Click here to donate now and please consider an on-going donation as everyone contributing their little part helps us do ours!
Not familiar with SPP?
The Shira Pransky Project (SPP) was founded to help English speakers in Israel better navigate the Israeli healthcare system and make use of the rights and services that are out there.
What we do:
- Translate tons of useful info (more than 450 pages just as part of our collaboration with Kol-Zchut)
- Promote other useful info on our site (i.e. the biggest English directory of healthcare orgs in Israel and 5 Things to Know About Your Kupat Cholim)
- Help Israeli healthcare support organizations produce and distribute resources in English