Mobility Benefit information in English!
The “Mobility Benefit” is a collective term used for various benefits to which individuals with limited mobility may be entitled, which are aimed at helping them integrate into the community and live more independently. Each benefit has its own eligibility requirements.
Did you know that individuals with limited mobility may be entitled to…
- A Monthly Mobility Allowance for Vehicle Owners or a Monthly Mobility Allowance for Non-Vehicle Owners?
- Special driving lessons?
- A standing loan to cover new vehicle taxes?
- A loan to have a wheelchair lift installed in a handicap-accessible vehicle?
As part of our on-going collaboration with Kol-Zchut, we are proud to have translated and published a comprehensive portal in English about the Mobility Benefit. For more information including details about the relevant entitlements, related benefits and more, check out:
We offer these resources, along with hundreds of pages of other Israeli healthcare-related content for free to Israel’s English-speaking population.
Click here to donate now and please consider an on-going donation as everyone contributing their little part helps us do ours!
You can also help by:
- Spreading the word: Tell anyone and everyone you know who might be helped by our site and resources about us and what we have to offer.
- Collaborating with us by sharing your own knowledge, thoughts and experiences simply by leaving comments on our site and Facebook page (or simply “Liking” it) or, for the truly adventurous, in the form of a blog post (email us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Not familiar with AACI’s Shira Pransky Project?
AACI’s Shira Pransky Project was founded to help English speakers in Israel better navigate the Israeli healthcare system and make use of the rights and services that are out there.
What we do:
- Translate tons of useful info (hundreds of pages just as part of our collaboration with Kol-Zchut)
- Promote other useful info on our site (i.e. the biggest English directory of healthcare orgs in Israel and 5 Things to Know About Your Kupat Cholim)
- Provide support and updated info on healthcare to AACI’s klitah counselors who assist olim in navigating all sorts of Israeli bureaucracies
- Help Israeli healthcare support organizations produce and distribute resources in English
To your health ! לבריאות