This page contains some basic yet necessary resources for navigating the Israeli healthcare system including some useful resources in PDF format such has health plan brochures, which can be easily viewed, downloaded and printed, as well as links to many forms you might need in order to claim rights, benefits or services. Please note that all of the PDF resources included on this page are in English, though many of the forms are only available in Hebrew.
While all of the documents here should be in their most updated form, they are not all necessarily up-to-date, as English content is usually not a top priority for the organizations that produce them. They should therefore only be used as general guides and not the ultimate authority on any issue.
Kupot Cholim (Health Funds)
Clalit Health Services
Leumit Health Fund
Maccabi Healthcare Services
Meuhedet Health Services
The Shira Pransky Project and Other Support/Assistance Organizations
Bituach Leumi (National Insurance Institute)
Misrad HaBriut (Ministry of Health)
Misrad HaKlitah (Ministry of Immigrant Absorption)
Misrad HaOtzar (Ministry of Finance)
We have tried to only include the most updated versions of all documents. The fact that some are years old is simply indication that production of materials in English is not a top priority for the kupot cholim, government ministries and other organizations. If you come across any materials that you think should be added to this page or a more up-to-date version of any of the documents appearing here, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The forms linked to on this page are from a variety of governmental and non-governmental bodies. We link to external sites in order to better ensure that the form versions and links are as up-to-date as possible.
Please contact us if you have trouble finding a specific form, if there’s a form we should add to this section, or if you do not have anyone who can help you fill out the form or document you need: email@example.com.
- Bituach Leumi (National Insurance Institute) forms – A categorized listing in English (though the forms are in Hebrew) of National Insurance Institute forms, including those for: Disabled Child Benefits, General Disability Benefits, Long-Term Care Benefits, Maternity Benefits, Mobility Benefits, Old Age Pension, Rehabilitation Benefits, Special Services Benefits (Attendance Allowance), Work Disability Benefits, and other non-healthcare related pensions, benefits and allowances.
- Ministry of Health forms – A categorized listing of forms and documents hosted on the Ministry of Health website. Although it is all in Hebrew, it can be searched and sorted by topic or department. If, please contact us for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Informed consent forms in English – Provided by the Israeli Medical Association
for a large variety of different procedures.
- Special Services Benefit (Attendance Allowance) claim form for cancer patients – Organized by the Israel Cancer Association in cooperation with the National Insurance Institute.
- Israel Tax Authority – Income tax relief for people with disabilities and the blind (in Hebrew)
- Ministry of Transport and Road Safety – Disabled Parking Permit and Registration Fee Exemption Request Form, Registration Fee Reimbursement Request Form