Welcome to the most complete and comprehensive English listing of healthcare assistance and support organizations in Israel!
Bayit Cham has 10 mental clinics throughout Israel. Each providing therapy to adult and children facing psychological and emotional challenges. Bayit Cham also provides treatment for abuse for women and children. We are the largest provider of vocational rehabilitation and mental health services in Israel.
Bayit Cham’s mission is to provide the highest level of professional services that enable people struggling with mental illness and emotional trauma to recover and lead full and productive lives through the provision of:
- Vocational rehabilitation including training and employment in the mainstream workforce,
- Full-service mental health clinics,
- Special programs for victims of sexual abuse,
- Public awareness programs to educate and sensitize the broader community to issues of mental health,
- Community outreach to break the social isolation of people with mental illness and emotional challenges.
We believe that by providing a broad array of professional services, our clients experiencing emotional trauma and/or mental illness will be able to integrate meaningfully into society. We recognize and respect each person’s unique needs, talents and the cultural diversity of Israeli society.
Using the directory:
- Start specific – Begin by browsing the category that best describes your condition, as this category will only contain organizations that solely or primarily deal with that condition.
- Think broadly – After looking through your specific category, browse the list of categories to find other useful organizations. More general categories, such as “Legal aid” and “Physical disabilities” will include more general organizations that offer a variety of services to various populations.
- Check out the tags – The “tags” appearing after “Assistance:” in the listings give a general idea of the areas in which the organization specializes. Each organization’s page then includes more detailed information about what it does and the services it offers. You may also click a “tag” to see all organizations that offer that form of assistance.
- Search – If you already know the name of the organization you are looking for or can’t find what you need, search for the name of the condition, service or organization by using the search bar at the top of the page.
We have tried to make the directory simple and user-friendly, while being as comprehensive and helpful as possible. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the directory, or if there is an organization you know about that you couldn’t find, please contact us: email@example.com.
To your health ! לבריאות