Welcome to the most complete and comprehensive English listing of healthcare assistance and support organizations in Israel!
Dolev Foundation for Medical Justice
The Dolev Foundation for Medical Justice is an organization which works to fix and advance the healthcare system in Israel by providing legal aid to individuals whose rights under the National Health Insurance Law have been infringed upon or violated.
The major activity of the association is to fight in the judicial and parliamentary fields to achieve medical justice and equality.
A significant portion of activities has to do with the exceptions committees of Kupat Cholim and medication not in the healthcare basket.
Dolev provides representation for patients in the Kupat Cholim exceptions committee.
If necessary, then Dolev will represent patients in court in order to get funding from the Kupah for necessary medical treatment
- To provide consultation and judicial representation free of charge to patients and their families to prevent and correct inequality in medical treatment rights.
- To use public and parliamentary acts to promote and create the basic right of medical treatment.
- To use judicial, public and parliamentary acts to achieve equality in the rights for medical treatment.
- To use judicial, public and parliamentary measures to broaden the rights for medical treatment.
- To finance scholarships for research and enterprises relating to the goals of the association.
All functions within the association are performed by volunteers who are not compensated financially for their activity.
Using the directory:
- Start specific – Begin by browsing the category that best describes your condition, as this category will only contain organizations that solely or primarily deal with that condition.
- Think broadly – After looking through your specific category, browse the list of categories to find other useful organizations. More general categories, such as “Legal aid” and “Physical disabilities” will include more general organizations that offer a variety of services to various populations.
- Check out the tags – The “tags” appearing after “Assistance:” in the listings give a general idea of the areas in which the organization specializes. Each organization’s page then includes more detailed information about what it does and the services it offers. You may also click a “tag” to see all organizations that offer that form of assistance.
- Search – If you already know the name of the organization you are looking for or can’t find what you need, search for the name of the condition, service or organization by using the search bar at the top of the page.
We have tried to make the directory simple and user-friendly, while being as comprehensive and helpful as possible. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the directory, or if there is an organization you know about that you couldn’t find, please contact us: email@example.com.
To your health ! לבריאות